Rombus Industries (“Rombus Industries PTY LTD “) operates rombus.com.au and may operate other websites. It is Rombus Industries’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Provider means Rombus industries (ABN 24 643 658 306) of 4 Sobek Pass Bibra Lake Perth 6163
Individuals are persons using the services.
While providing the services, provider collects personal information about the individual.
This document describes how the provider collects, stores, uses and discloses personal information.
Types of information collected.
The provider may collect the following types of information about individuals.
- Details of products or services that provider has provided to individuals
- Records of or notes on communications between provider and individuals
- All personal information provided by an individual in content posted on the service or website of the provider in forms, chats, mails or telephone calls
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Recordings of telephone conversations and content provided therein
- Caller number, recipient of call, call time, date and information relating to the contents of the conversation
- IP Addresses
- Computer device information including cookies
- Date of birth
No credit card details are held by the company
How information is held and secured
Provider may hold personal information about individuals using the following methods
- Devices used and operated by providers employees including,
- Printed paper and third-party archival storage services
- Third party data storage services, i.e. businesses that professionally manage information technology infrastructure
- Third party application providers and platforms used in day to day operations by the provider
- Provider ensures that personal information is protected by unauthorised access by all reasonable means possible including use of passwords, keys, pins, firewalls, expiry sessions and SSL security encryption
- Physical security surrounding hard copies of personal information and the use of reputable vendors
Deletion of personal information
The provider will NEVER sell personal information and will delete any information when
- It’s no longer needed
- Provider is asked to do so by the individual
What information is used for
Provider may collect, use, hold and disclose personal information in order to
- Enable users to use the providers service
- Perform analysis on the typical use of the providers service
- Communication with individuals
- Send marketing promotions and sales communications to individuals
- Enable third parties to send marketing communications and promotions to individuals
- Run promotional activities including contests and surveys
- Consider employment applications
- Comply with the law
- Process payments
- Enforce agreements
Disclosure of information
Provider may disclose personal information to
- Providers employees in order to facilitate business dealings
- Professional advisors and third-party contractors
- Software as a service operator
- Payment systems operators
- Business partners and sponsors
- Regulatory bodies
- Courts of law
Like most website operators, Rombus Industries collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Rombus Industries’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use its website. From time to time, Rombus Industries may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Rombus Industries also collects potentially personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on Rombus Industries.com.au blogs/sites. Rombus Industries only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally Identifying Information and How information is collected by the provider
The provider may collect personal information about individuals using the following methods
- Telephone conversation
- Providers website and contact forms
- Social media contact forms
- E mails
- Customer surveys
Certain visitors to Rombus Industries’ websites choose to interact with Rombus Industries in ways that require Rombus Industries to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that Rombus Industries gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at rombus.com.au to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Rombus Industries are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Rombus Industries collects such information only in so far as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Rombus Industries. The company does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below, and visitors can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, resulting in them being unable to engage in certain website-related activities.
Rombus Industries may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. Rombus Industries may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Rombus Industries does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
Rombus Industries discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Rombus Industries’ behalf or to provide services available at Rombus Industries’ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country; by using Rombus Industries’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Rombus Industries will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above, Rombus Industries discloses potentially personally identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Rombus Industries believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Rombus Industries, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a Rombus Industries website and have supplied your email address, Rombus Industries may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on at Rombus Industries and our products. Rombus Industries takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
Business Transfer Protocol
If Rombus Industries, or all of its assets were acquired by a third party, or in the unlikely event that the company goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Rombus Industries may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
By using the companies contact form you may contact the company with questions relating to the privacy of your data or the removal thereof.